- As the lobbyist for the Mississippi Tourism Association, Donna Echols has taken tourism to soaring heights at the Mississippi Legislature. She helps guide tourism issues through the process at the Capitol, and as a result, helped bring about legislation to enhance the impact of tourism as a significant economic development generator for our state.”Beau WhittingtonVice President of Governmental Affairs for the Mississippi Tourism Association
Services We Offer
When results matter, The Echols Group understands the complexity of state politics and will be a successful addition to your team for lobbying and consulting needs. They’ll be your “boots on the ground,” seven days a week and always readily available for consultation on issues, problems and their solutions.
When results matter, The Echols Group develops strategies for lobbying before the Mississippi Legislature, elected officials, and state agencies.
- Attend all committee meetings to make sure that your voice is heard;
- Testify before legislative committees;
- Count votes in the House of Representatives and the Senate when your issue makes it to the floor for consideration by the legislature;
- Prepare talking points that sharply define and focus your issue;
- And sometimes, we play a little defense – to keep Mississippi a business friendly place to work.
Lobbying is a complex, tedious, and time consuming process. Having the experience of The Echols Group at the Capitol helps ensure your success.
When results matter, The Echols Group takes it a step further. They provide public relations support when needed and client training when legislative testimony is required. Your business or association might not need our legislative experience working for you right now, but there is something else we can do for you. As an extra service, let The Echols Group set up and/or manage your social media to reach your clients and legislative decision makers!
When results matter, The Echols Group is who you should hire for your lobbying and consulting needs.