- A firm that demonstrates amazing resources across both the political and regulatory landscape that has born goodwill and shown positive results consistently over the years.”Michael J. WrightHoffmann-LaRoche, Inc.
When results matter, you need to have a team member like The Echols Group representing you. A general consulting firm with sixteen years of experience in government relations, grassroots and grasstops consulting, fund raising, and business development strategies, we get the job done. Our specialty is governmental relations- you know, the fourth branch of government kind of stuff – lobbying.
We’ve got your back at the Mississippi Capitol whether you’re a business, association, city or county government!
- We’re there when they turn the lights on … and until the last person leaves at night;
- Make sure that legislative decision makers know what’s on your mind and what’s important to you;
- You get a team member that is 24/7. Don’t believe it? Just check out some of the current and former client testimonials on each of our pages;
- Need more proof? Then just look over our list of successes
Rascal Flatts has a line in a song that says, “When life throws you curves, you learn to swerve.” This line is the epitome of lobbying. With 174 members of the Mississippi Legislature having to cut through some 4,000 different pieces of legislation, The Echols Group can help you “swerve” through all of that and bring your issues to the forefront for consideration. So, what are you waiting on? When results matter, you need The Echols Group!
What does photography have to do with lobbying? Not really anything. Except of course when a legislator or client says they need to hire a professional photographer for a convention, printed material, websites, or legislative events. We want to offer clients and others an opportunity to hire us for any of their photography needs. Click the photos below to take you to our site and view more of our photography work. If a picture is worth 1,000 words, then let us tell your story in photos!